Taught by Denise Cousineau
All levels welcome
- Practice watercolor painting and receive individual attention as part of a small group.
- Learn methods of mixing colors to practice scales of value and create classic realistic form.
- Apply principles of the properties of color to create an illusion of light.
- Practice an array of applications to create rich colors, atmospheric effects or texture.
- Classroom demonstrations develop your understanding of color theory, composition and texture.
- By the end of the course the student will create an original dahlia painting or an original composition based on a subject of your choice.
To schedule your class contact Denise at Dcprtldstudio@hotmail.com or (360) 247-6410.